Thursday, May 24, 2012

Crochet Pattern:Sleepy Owl Tote Bag

Here is my newest pattern: The Sleepy Owl Tote Bag.

Crochet this sleepy owl for yourself or a friend. You can make it to use as a book bag, a cute diaper bag, or just like a regular every day purse to carry your things in it. The wings of the owl also work like useful pockets.
The final bag measures approximately 14" wide and 16.5" tall. 

The pattern is written in Standard American Terms and it is very easy to make; all you need is worsted weight yarn and hooks in sizes US-K and US-G.

The pattern is available in Ravelry.



Copyright 2012-2020 Karla Sandoval.


2 comments:

Puglette said...

Hello!
I saw your cute owl tote pattern on Ravelry. What a sweet tote bag!
Thank you for sharing!
Judy

Unknown said...

This is a cute bag and really fun to make! I made it for my dear friend. She LOVES it!!! Thank you for a well-written pattern. And when I had a question, you answered quickly! Thanks!